DIGITAL AUTOMATIC KARL FISCHER TITRATION APPARATUS
- Water Contents is estimated by measuring amount of electrolysis current to produce required Iodine. This is an absolute technique that does not require Calibration of Reagent.
- Automatic Drift Compensation.
- Range: 1 PPM to 100 % with appropriate sample quantity.
- Resolution: 0.001 mg.
- Results are Automatically Calculated in Percentage, PPM and mg of H2O.
- User friendly Alphanumeric LCD Display.
- Audio Signal to indicate the End Point of the Titration.
- Error Messages informs problem about Electrode.
You May Also Be Intrested In: